In Meijer and seeing a girl wear just leggings as...
Me: This is a violation of the law. Brannigan's Law.
Troy: (In Zapp Brannigan's voice) It's a violation of rule #9 of Brannigan's Law.
linpatootie: veiledsentiments: The Hannibal fandom is the creepiest, yet politest fandom ever. to be fair our motto is ‘eat the rude’ so you know
duprass42: theoptimist134: asheathes: Do you ever just re-evaluate your life after reading a really good book and realize how boring life really is I mean we eat and sleep and go to school and work and that’s it. There’s no dragon-slaying, no real adventures, no sense of danger, no fighting for our lives, nothing really exhilarating or anything THIS IS THE REASON THAT I HAVE BEEN...
23 DEEP ASS questions
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Well?” it said. “Who’re you?” said Granny, bluntly....– Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters
Walking and talking with Troy
Me: My legs are so muscly now. Heck, my thighs are fucking all muscle!
Troy: Baby, du meinst Muskales!
Me: *brain has an orgasm over German Hercules being quoted by my non-German-speaking husband*
Dumb cat jumped on the kitchen table, knocked over my rose, and broke one of my favorite glasses from Gini. I’ve been trying to teach him from day 1 that the kitchen table is off limits. How the everloving fuck do I keep him from going on the table?
alittlelostsputnik: wadingthroughthedepthsoflife: liebesdeutschland: Esslingen am Neckar (Baden-Württemberg) Esslingen <3 Soooo, does this mean we can go together (Ed?) Leave the husband at home and the two wives travel across the ocean and you translate for me? PLEASE?! XD It’s been almost 3 years since I’ve been to D-land. Aka 3 years too many. And translating for...
He had heard about talking to plants in the early seventies, on Radio Four, and...– Good Omens
My every day with Simba.
flowerpixies: urbancatfitters: heeheehaahaahoohoo: in germany we don’t say “let me hug you” we say “lass mich deine seele dem herrscher der finsternis opfern” which translates to “i never want to let you go” and i think thats beautiful. we´ve been found out Well shit. I guess I got a bit of ‘splainin to do to the husband if he ever sees this.
Now that the Adventure Time wall hanging quilt is done, I need a new project. Other than collecting blue and purple fabric for my cousin’s graduation quilt (I’m gonna cry, she’s growing up too fast! I swear it was just yesterday she and I were swimming at Ramona Park with our brothers) and planning a time to get together with my main lady Margarita to look for BMO fabric. I...
Shmowzow! An Adventure Time Quilt!
It all started out with a vision…. Dramatics aside, it did start out all in my head one November evening as I was sitting at the table with my husband and doodling with crayons. I started to doodle LSP in a square, then my brain just ran on from there. It wasn’t until a few weeks ago that I finally had all the fabric that I needed and my vision was born. While I had originally...
marmist said: TEAPOT YES. TEAPOT! I just added a pale pink border to it and holy crap it’s adorable and cutesy. All it needs now is a frame and a home.